2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Fox Lake, WI 53933
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
2nd shift Maintenance Technician
Summary of responsibilities:
This is a 2nd shift position responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of production equipment including: Material handling equipment, chain hoists, small hand tools, Overhead doors.
Will be helpful if Tech had knowledge of the following but not required; Fiber optic sheet laser, Fiber/CO2 tube lasers, press brakes, welding equipment-Robotic and manual power sources. CNC Plasma cutting equipment, horizontal saws, Powder coat paint systems.
· Preventive maintenance and repair of material handling equipment.
· Hoist maintenance and repair.
· Small hand tool maintenance and repair
· Overhead door maintenance and repair
* Mechanical troubleshooting and the ability to disassemble repair and reassemble electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
* Sheet metal, tube fabrication, welding knowledge desired.
* Maintain accurate and complete maintenance repair logs.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, working safely.
* Flexible to work off time, overtime or change shifts will be required to support production.
* Associate degree in – Electromechanical technology, Electronic Technology-automation of Electrical technology preferred.
* Technical repair experience in an industrial production facility is beneficial.
* Ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
* Ability to do work requiring standing with frequent stooping, bending, reaching overhead and sufficient manual dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
* Ability to lift and move parts/equipment up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb up/down ladders and stairs, negotiate uneven or moving surfaces, and work at varying heights.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00/hour (based on experience and abilities)
Other requirements and experience:
Previous Maintenance Technician in a fabrication/Assembly production facility.
Provide own general hand tools required for this position.