Assembly – 1st Shift – average pay over $15/hr
Fox Lake, WI
Are you seeking long term, steady employment with a growing company with a strong track record?
Do you consider yourself a hard working and reliable team player?
Would you like to be part of a team with defined pay grades, a clear path on how to progress, and an opportunity for additional incentive compensation too?
If so, a role on the Karavan Trailers assembly team may be a great fit.
- Starting pay is $14/hr and you can quickly progress; pay grades are at $0.50 increments and are skill based; the more motivated you are to learn how to build our products, the more rapidly you can increase your rate of pay.
- The benefit package is comprehensive.
- Our Assembly team works first shift; regular hours are 6:00am to 2:30pm (Mon-Fri).
Our requirements are straightforward:
- Stable employment history; we need to see a track record of ‘holding a job’
- Proof that ‘hands on’ work in a manufacturing environment is a good fit; while we typically look for prior experience in a factory environment, if you have experience using hand tools on a farm or in construction, that is also of interest to us
- Work ethic; pride in workmanship and attention to detail are important traits. Flexibility and adaptability is important. Respect for others and team work is highly valued
The hiring process is efficient and quick:
- Your application, once submitted, will be immediately reviewed; if your background is of interest, you will immediately be contacted by a senior leader of the company for a short phone conversation.
- If it appears a fit exists, you will be invited to meet in person within the next 1-2 days.
- During the interview, you will see our work environment and meet the team. We are decisive and will quickly let you know the same day if we’ll be making an offer.
If the above sounds interesting to you, we encourage you to apply. We have a number of openings and would like to hear from you! More details on our company are available at www.karavantrailers.com.