2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Fox Lake, WI
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
Summary of responsibilities:
This position is responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of production equipment including: Fiber optic sheet laser, Fiber/CO2 tube lasers, press brakes, welding equipment-Robotic and manual power sources. CNC Plasma cutting equipment, horizontal saws, material handling equipment, Powder coat paint systems.
* Troubleshoot and repair fabrication equipment issues.
* Setup preventive maintenance schedules that satisfies the manufactures recommendations and company production requirements.
* Research and maintain required spare parts inventory in order to maximize up time of the equipment.
* Complete all other duties as assigned.
* When time allows, support the maintenance department with other company mechanical issues, facility issues and preventive maintenance requirements.
* Troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronic industrial control systems.
* Knowledge of PLC’s, Servo’s, and machine control systems with the ability to troubleshoot.
* Mechanical troubleshooting and the ability to disassemble repair and reassemble electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
* Sheet metal, tube fabrication, welding knowledge desired.
* Maintain accurate and complete maintenance repair logs.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, working safely.
* Flexible to work off time, overtime or change shifts will be required to support production.
* Associate degree in – Electromechanical technology, Electronic Technology-automation of Electrical technology preferred.
* Technical repair experience in an industrial production facility is beneficial.
* Ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
* Ability to do work requiring standing with frequent stooping, bending, reaching overhead and sufficient manual dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
* Ability to lift and move parts/equipment up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb up/down ladders and stairs, negotiate uneven or moving surfaces, and work at varying heights.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00/hour (based on experience and abilities)
Other requirements and experience:
Previous Maintenance Technician in a fabrication/Assembly production facility.
Provide own general hand tools required for this position.