Quality Assurance Technician
Fox Lake, WI
Growing industry leader seeks ambitious candidate to join our Quality Department Team to perform quality operations including, but not limited to, corrective actions, calibration, quality checks and inspections, and to ensure all company quality processes are being followed properly.
Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for:
* Assuring products meet technical and perceptive quality requirements through robust systematic inspection processes.
* Identifying and documenting nonconforming product.
* Collecting data to drive roust, analysis-based problem solving.
* Identifying sources of variation within manufacturing processes.
* Propagating a culture of quality throughout Karavan by working cross-functionally to solve manufacturing problems.
* Communicating quality findings through multiple levels within the organization.
* Ability to use precision measuring equipment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and maintain a high volume of information.
* Ability to fit into and operate within a team environment.
* Must be motivated, reliable, self-directed and show initiative to meet requirements.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.